Wednesday, February 4, 2015

6th Street Bridge

I am so glad to be healthy again and out 'n about in the world! This past weekend my friends and Michael and I went adventuring downtown in the Arts District as usual and this time we went down into the bank of the LA River, which isn't much of a river right now, but it was still a lot of fun! Here is some documentation of our shenanigans and my laid back Sunday getup.

xx

















Photography // Sarah Grunder Photography + myself
Sunnies // Urban Outfitters
Necklace // I got at the Arts District Flea Market in Los Angeles
Crop Top // Urban Outfitters (sold out)
High-Waisted Jean Skirt // Thrift Store
Red Lace-Up boots // Justin Boots that I found at the thrift store
Crossbody Bag // Urban Outfitters (sold out)

No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.