Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Top 10 Beauty Favorites

Awhile ago I gave a list of 5 of my favorite things, things that made life just a little more organized and a little more pretty. This here is a list of my 10 favorite beauty products right now, because we all know I lovvvveeee all things beauty. Some of these guys were on my blog post a couple weeks ago but they ARE that great that I am featuring them again :)

This stuff has been around for decades and I love using this for body wash. It's natural it smells great, it gets the job done along with about 20 other things you can use this soap for. It comes in an array of different scents but I love lavender everything...so lavender it is. 

This guy was on my favorite things list and I'm putting it on here because it truly is that good. The company is vegan and cruelty friendly. It smells like cupcakes, is matte and the formula glides on beautifully and stays on LITERALLY the whole day! Never have I not seen this color compliment every skin tone either...

I use this balm e-v-er-yday. I never get chapped lips...I think this balm is why.  The creamy texture and hint of peppermint makes your mouth tingle and feels refreshed, and I feel it makes my lips a little more plump! Not sure if it's suppose to do that, but I'm not complaining!

I swear Korea knows what they are doing when it comes to skin care. This mask has steam-activated charcoal powder that opens up clogged pores and extracts the gunk while it also exfoliates dead skin cells. Some how they've created this mask to create heat, I was shocked when I put it on because it really does feel like you're sitting in front of a steamer. This mask makes my skin feel smoother and look brighter.

This oil. This fricken oil guys! You can use for E-V-E-R-Y single thing. As a body moisturizer, on your face before bed, your nails, hair...I'm sure you can find more things to put it on. But I love this stuff a little goes a longgggg way and the smell, oh the smell is heavenly!

This product was also on my list of favorite things. This brush is amazing on wet hair which is always a no-no but not with this, it gets out stubborn knots on dry hair and helps create volume if you rub it in your scalp. 

This scrub is all natural and has 21 different minerals to detox, purify and calm your skin. The scent is earthy and calming which is my favorite. It will "scrub" all your worries away...

There isn't much to say about any nail polish really...other than this color is the coolest and it brings me back to the 90's!

Apparently I'm not just obsessed with the scent of lavender but with the color as well. This lipstick is very fun and different, it's definitely a statement color and I don't think I've really seen anyone else wear this color. But the formula is long-lasting, feels like velvet and comes in so many shades from hot reds, statement colors and nudes. 

Activated Charcoal is something you would normally take for an upset stomach but I use it for teeth whitening. I bought my bottle of capsules from Whole Foods (they probably have it at any natural food store). I crack open a capsule and put about half a capsule in my mouth and brush my teeth as usual. This can be very messy and a little bit goes a long way. But it's a great whiter and it won't hurt the enamel on your teeth or gums like other whiteners!

-Grace
xo












No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.