Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Two Ways To Wear Black Denim

It's hard to believe that these pictures were taken about 30 minutes outside of LA! Mountains, trees, snow and fresh air oh my! All my favorite things! It's getting a lot warmer now though. It's defiantly looking like spring here, but for the rest of you guys living more east of California that doesn't seem to be the case just yet. So I thought I only had a short window to get these pictures up before we all start putting our winter clothes away and pulling out our sandals and shorts.
Also a lot of the pieces that I am wearing are now on sale! Good deals people, good deals!

xx

Thank you 
for your photography skills
If you guys are in The Bay area check her out if you need photos taken! 


SHOP THIS POST

Look 1
Stripped Dress - Sold Out
Hat - Thrift Store


Look 2































No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.