Friday, June 3, 2016

Forest Feelings

Last week I finally got to visit my most desired place to go in the States! If you guessed Oregon ding, ding, ding YOU'RE RIGHT! (Shout out to Luke & Val for getting hitched and having the coolest wedding I've been to yet!!)

So if you were to creep my Instagram and see who I follow, you'll see a majority of people that I follow are from the PNW and for obvious reasons. They have dreamy pictures full of lots of green (my newly discovered favorite color), trees, nature and the most beautiful views. And last week  everything I saw on Instagram is what I experienced in real life and so much more and it was A M A Z I N G! It is hands down the most beautiful place I've ever been. I questioned everything I was doing with my life while I was up there I just loved it so much I didn't want to leave. Kind of sad but now I'll just have to go again...

The main reason for this trip was to watch and celebrate our friends marriage and of course I was going to wear a dress that was covered in blue wildflowers to compliment the greenery. This is my favorite maxi dress and its because it has the most flattering slits in the front to show off some leg! And it wouldn't be a party without my fluffy white jacket...that jacket turns you into a rockstar instantly. 👌🏼

xx

"Let's take our hearts for a walk in the woods and listen to the magic whispers of old trees." -Unknown


What I'm Wearing For Your Inspiration

Dress- Some Days Lovin (bought mine from Urban Outfitters awhile ago but found this dress for sale on Poshmark for y'all)

Tribal Necklace- Ebay (I know I wear that necklace a lot)

Booties- Kelsi Dagger

White Jacket- Forever 21 

Round Sunnies- Forever 21

Photography by: Kiersten Fienning



















No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.