Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Enchanted

This sheer top from Zara has got me feeling all sorts of enchanted! It subtly shows the body in an interesting way that one wouldn't expect; and the color and placement of the embroidered flowers gives the perfect feminine touch. I love that this year has been full of embroidered details, it looks good on basically everything! 
I've got embroidery on my Gucci loafers (they are proper grandma slippers for sure👌🏽) and my husband even has it on his shirts, beanies and his slip-ons. My mum asked if he was trying to be like me...I'd say maybe a little bit! 

xx
Grace

Photography by Michael Penhale

Outfit Details:
Embroidered Tulle Top: Zara
High-waisted Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Jeffrey Campbell Booties: Free People






No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.