Saturday, September 9, 2017

This Whole Blogging Thing...

I've got so much content to put on a blog (photos that is) but I feel like I have no words. Maybe I've had writers block for my whole life. I just feel like I'm not a writer, now my little sister on the other hand I think she took all that gene 'cause I didn't get a lick of it. I feel like I have opinions, thoughts and feelings others can relate to or benefit from and I don't think that what I have to say is invalid, it's just when it comes to sit down and write on a blog it's like I just go brain dead. All my thoughts seem to just blow by like clouds in my mind, maybe it's time I get a handy dandy notepad for my thoughts (you like my Blue's Clues reference?).
With all this being said my point is that I'm not the best with words and I always feel like I need to have a special little nugget to share with people, but a lot of the time I don't haha so I'm just going to post an "outfit of the week" regardless if I have a nugget to share. Lets be real fashion can be just as inspiring, so I'm gonna stick to what I'm good at. How does that sound? Good? Okay, I can't hear you so I'm gonna do what I want. 
Thanks for following guys 

Shalom 
-Grace xo

Photography by Michael Penhale


Outfit Details:
Sunnies: Thrifted
Tank: Thrifted
Pinstripe Jacket: Anthropologie
Jeans: Anthropologie
Purse: From my friend Jess Hover <3











No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.