Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Warby Parker Spring '15

Many of you that know me or follow me via social media know that I'm all about people doing things they are passionate about and using your passion to impact the world and making it a better place. This is how my husband and I live our lives and we love seeing others step out into their calling, taking the road less travelled and using their ideas and passion in their hearts to help others. I love sharing products, ideas and companies that I really believe in with you all, but I'm particularly excited about this post because it's about helping others in need, impacting the world around us and of course fashion.
My latest discovery I want to share with you all is Warby Parker. Warby Parker is an eye wear company that makes really stylish, high quality and extremely affordable prescription glasses. Now everyone knows I love really "high quality" things (I'm a strong believe in the saying "You get what you pay for"), but what I really love about this company is that for every pair sold Warby Parker distributes a pair to someone in need through their non-profit partners. This company is ethically sound, uses quality materials, is making steps toward building economies in impoverished nations and is eco friendly.  I'm not going to write all the other great things they do because I'd rather you actually visit their website and see how awesome this company is! Check out how Warby Parker is making an impact and helping to alleviate poverty world wide at this link >> Buy A Pair, Give a Pair



I'm also really excited to be one of the first to announce that Warby Parker releases their Spring 2015 Collection today, which will introduce eight new shapes and six new colors! After visiting New York Fashion Week this last fall it seems as though designers are taking inspiration from nature and are incorporating it into their designs. This season there is a move towards the cooler and softer side of the color spectrum and I definitely see that in this new collection! These glasses have very classic look but when you look a little deeper you'll discover nautical design details borrowed from the open sea: anchor-hued titanium blended with blue coral acetate, sandy shades modeled after rippled ocean floors, saltwater matte finishes, jellyfish-inspired tortoise, and more--including a handful of solid standbys. 

These are just a few of my favorites from the new Spring '15 Collection! 
Archie Whiskey Tortoise $95
Archie Citron $95
Carnaby Burnt Lemon Tortoise $145 
Class Blue Slate Fade $95
Newton Striped Molasses $95 
Newton Aurelia Tortoise $95
Sullivan Woodgrain Tortoise $95
How cute are those?? ^^ 

Thank you all for reading! And please visit https://www.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses to purchase a pair of glasses from the new collection and also give to someone in need. 

xx




No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.