Sunday, August 18, 2013

His Provision

This past year Michael and I have been fighting off debit that was turned over to collections while Mike was in Chile two years ago. We were making huge monthly payments that left us living paycheck to paycheck. We were praying that God would help us get this paid off before we pursue our calling to move to LA and live as missionaries. After much praying with one another and people in our church The Lord blessed us in an incredible way! About a month ago Michael came into contact with some fellow missionaries and they started coming to church with us. One of the guys named Dave really connected with Michael and since then they've been fellowshipping with one another once a week. One night Dave came over to the house to hang out with Michael and before they parted ways they prayed for each other and Dave stopped Michael and told him that he's been praying for us and felt God calling him to bless us with some money to pay off the rest of our debit. Dave then pulls out a huge wad of cash and gave it to Mike saying "God has a big plan for you and Grace, this is only a fraction of what the Lord is going to do in your lives." How amazing is that?!

I wasn't present for any of their "man time" but Michael and I were talking later that night and he tells me the story above and pulls this money out of his pocket. My heart dropped to my butt and I just started balling. I was in such disbelief and awe... haha I still kind of am. There is no limit as to what God can do! The Lord is so good, praise Jesus! 

"And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." -Phillipians 4:19

-Gracie

No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.