Tuesday, February 4, 2014

YWAM LA Week 4: A Letter to the Brokenhearted

As I've been going through the last week I've been receiving a lot of breakthrough and freedom from my past which is unbelievable! Praise Jesus! But I've been feeling the heartbreak and brokenness of people back at home and it's been weighing heavily on my heart. So I figured this week I would write a letter of encouragement. A letter to uplift, to speak something you may have never heard before. A letter to remind you of something you haven't heard in awhile and a to letter to speak truth over you.
Child of Mine,
       Do you know how much I love you? I love you more than the birds I made, more than the colorful fields of flowers and trees that I decorated the earth with. I love you more than the deep blue sea and all the creatures in it. I love you more than every animal walking, creeping and crawling on the mountains and desserts. I love you more than the stillness of snow and the roaring waves shouting My praise. Child of Mine, I love you more than anything else in this world!

Child of Mine I will never abandon you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Even when you walk away from me and go so far in the opposite direction, weather it's for five minutes or twenty years, I will never stop thinking about you and loving you. I will always be waiting for you.

When you come back to me hurting, bruised, broken and bleeding I will have my arms wide open for you. I AM and always will be here to listen to you, to heal you, to love you, to cry with you, to laugh with you, to give you hope and direction, even if you mess up over and over and over again, I will never change my mind about you!


Child of Mine I will make you a new creation and give you new life, life in abundance! Whatever has been broken I will restore it. Whatever you have lost I will replace it with something better. I will always accept you, no matter where you are in life. If you are tired and burdened I will give you rest and take the weight you've been carrying for far too long. I will bring you freedom! And I will give you joy and I will give you peace that will surpass all understanding. Child of Mine you are beautiful, you are precious, you are never forgotten, you are forgiven! Child of Mine I will always love you!

Love,

Your Creator, Your Heavenly Father, Your Savior 

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but The Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken." 
-Psalm 34:17-20
"I was in the pit with the Devil and God, and God pulled me out."
-Chilean Miner

No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.