Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day


Yesterday was Valentines Day and for some of you that's a really great day filled with dinner, chocolate and roses from your partner. For others it's "Single Awareness Day" and can be a painful reminder of how single you are. I personally am not a fan of Valentines day because I think everyday we should go out of our way to love others in special ways. But in honor of "Love Day" all us girls of Beauty Arise went out to Montrose, CA to love and encourage others who may have been feeling extra lonely. We passed out love letters from God, candy and encouraging words. To my surprise we brightened a lot of peoples days, I've never seen so many strangers smile! 

I know this day of the year can be hard and some are cynical because everyone else just posts online about how much they are loved by their lover! And you might be sitting and thinking well no one loves me, no one bought me candy or flowers... And I just want to say that even if you didn't receive those things from someone, God loves you like crazy! And always loves you and will forever love you! And will never leave you! You are beautiful and worthy because the creator of the universe made you!


"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." -Numbers 6:24-26


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16

Love,
Gracie xo







No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.