Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Hunter

I follow a lot of fashion bloggers on Instagram and I love all the cool clothes they have! But what I don't love is that literally everything they wear costs way more than I'm willing to spend. I will only drop a pretty penny if I haven't found what I'm looking for in a thrift store or it's a staple piece. I guess it is cool you can replicate the exact outfit these bloggers are wearing (if you're into that sort of thing) but you can almost always find things in thrift stores similar to what you would find brand new. Sometimes what you come across is even cooler because it is vintage and no one else will have it! Almost everything in my closet is from thrifting and I get bazillion of compliments all the time, it takes lot's of practice and patients to hunt in thrift stores…and lots of allergy medicine if you're allergic to dust bunnies like me, but it's worth it when you find little gems and you spend less than $20.

Be inspired and have fun thrifting my friends! 

xx












Photography // Sarah Grunder Photography
Hat// Forever 21 but I got the western silver band with turquoise I got off another hat I found thrifting
Virgo Necklace// Urban Outfitters
Shirt// H&M
Pants// Acne Studios…that I also found thrifting
Booties// Thrifting…duh! And they were brand new!

No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.