Monday, January 4, 2016

West Hollywood

It was a lazy Sunday per usual Mike and I didn't crawl out of bed till about 10:30 am, we made some breakfast, I painted my face and threw on some clothes and we left for West Hollywood which has almost become a weekend ritual. West Hollywood is my favorite place in LA that I've found in my time living here. Melrose Avenue specifically is where I go. They have a fun market every Sunday, it has my favorite coffee shops, great places to eat and tons and tons of vintage and second hand stores.
I was just really obsessed with my weekend get-up and that's why I had to share it with you all. I loooove this vintage inspired duster jacket that goes great with so many things but since it was a lazy Sunday I thought comfy boyfriend jeans were a must. I threw on some suede platform heels, a big ol' jingly necklace and some arm cuffs adorned with tigers eye and turquoise from Nepal. Super cute, huh?
Now all there was left for the day was getting the oil changed in the car, a soy latte, and feeling like a kid in a candy store walking down Melrose Ave. gawking over Dr. Martens and 70's band tees. 

xx

SHOP THIS POST

No comments:

MyDarlingLight. Powered by Blogger.